Sunday 7 February 2010

DVD Covers - Rock 'n' Rolla

Another look into the dvd covers, poster art etc which will give me an idea on colour, layout and type faces to use in each ident. Since i have already decided i am going to be using Helvetica Neue for my type in every ident - what i am mainly looking in this research is colour and imagery. As you can see below - the film has a golden/yellow colour which runs smoothly with black and white - no reds to be seen. I will definitely be using yellow and black in this ident.


Below - A very common image to be assosiated with the film. Johnny Quid going mad with two revolvers. I love the images style - not too much detail, however enough to make sense of the image. A lot of white space, and again the black and gold complimenting what is left. So my colour and image style are now decided ... back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment