Sunday 31 January 2010

Youtube - My competition

Another look into already made idents etc on youtube.
Below - lets start on how not too do it. Firstly ... the video background is not neccasary, the only thing i could relate to the texture of this image is a boxing ring floor. However the choice in type and colour does not compliment it at all. Not very legible and not a good pace. I can see what they are trying to achieve, however more development is needed.



Below - Not the biggest fan of this ident if im honest. I dont think the tone of voice is rite and i feel the text is sometimes a bit hard to make out and follow. I enjoy this part of the film though - its just i feel its a little long winded for an ident.


Below - I quit like this one. Has a nice flow and good pace. However being a sort of 'expert' on the film. I dont feel they represented this scene well. It is very much a dry humoured and british humour - the type style is too americanised for it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment