Sunday 31 January 2010

Style of images

A big factor for my series of videos is the style. I want the style of my graphics to be screen showed with have been played with using photoshop. I want the images to be layered - graphic illustration style. The examples that i have shown below are as close of examples i can find on the internet without actually producing my own.


Above - I love the cartoon feel this illustration gives. The way detail is given in distance and up close using a limited colour pallet. But my main interest is how detail is still given in the outlines of the people. Not only that though - detail is also given through the clothing, faces and shading. This is the closest example to how i want my images.


Above - Again my main focus of this image is how detail is focused upon using layers of colour. I know this is using an image of a flower - not a human ... but you get the idea.


Above - A photographic image using a black and white pallet with a slight graphic pen tool affect. This will be a lot like my image only i will use a larger colour pallet with a dark tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment