Tuesday 5 October 2010

Oakley design comp

Over summer - Oakley Sunglasses put forward a live brief to all designers and artists to produce artwork for a new set of glasses to be launched later this year. Inlcuded in the brief was to produce the artwork for the glasses, packaging and cover.
Although this brief has already taken place I am going to use it as one of my short briefs which can range between 4 - 7 days. This way I will be able to produce a fair amount of work to a reasonably simple brief.

Below is the competition rules - followed by some examples of entries from artists and designers. Some of the work is amazing and seem to be a strong brief for illustrators. This is my chance to bring some of my illustration into my work.
In this brief there are no colour pallet restrictions etc - the only restriction is how far your creative mind will take it.






No comments:

Post a Comment