Wednesday 7 October 2009

What is Good?

Ok, so we had a crit today and I was kacking it - I had little work too show and if im honest I was shaking with nerves.  But it went well, I had an idea on what I wanted too do, and after a long chat with part time tutor Graham and my fellow class mates, I took my idea from 'New Zealand' too 'Franz Josef - New Zealand.' 
Why did i do this?  Well during the crit, we were told to not have such a vast subject ie: New Zealand.  Instead we were told to focus on a certain area/subject that interested us ... for me, where better than Franz Josef - the town in New Zealand that I nearly stayed in, instead of coming back too uni!
Here are a couple of images too give you a general idea of Franz Josef - small town with a glacier, in the middle of a rain forest, with a popula
tion of less that 500 people ...


No comments:

Post a Comment