Sunday 24 October 2010

Business Card (Arbormann: Print finishes)

The print finish for my business card is very important. Not only does the colour pallet come into the finish, but also the stock choice, spot varnish or flat coat prints etc.
Below i have gathered together some of my favorite examples - the majority of which use ebossing along with minimal colour pallets.
I want my design to be unique and innovative. So the print finish really does need to be looked into. At the minute im very happy to design with the idea of my business card gettin lasercut at some point. However the more i look into designs which use embossing i find the finish is much more proffessional.

Print finishes i will be considering when producing my design:

  • Emboss
  • Laser cut
  • Spot varnish
  • Flat matt






No comments:

Post a Comment